Friday, December 9, 2011

Lunch Detention...

Well my school just decided out of the blue to do a tardy sweep... I was one of those lucky 10 people to get caught in it. The only reason that it happened is because i got side tracked and went to my 7th hour instead my 6th hour. So there for i got stuck in a room with 10 other kids and a lady shuttling us in and out of the principles office. She finally tells me that i have to go in there... I mossy on in there and he tells me to take a seat. I sit and i immediately start to think how can i get out of this. I finally spot a snow globe that was like no other it was a Dallas Cowboys snow globe. So i asked him "Do you like the Dallas Cowboys?" He said "Yes they are the only ones that i like to watch." I said "I know they really are the only ones!" Then we probably talked about that for like 5 minutes then he got kinda side tracked then he said "I hope you know your not going to get out of this." I said "I know..." So then the next day i had to go up stairs in our school and eat my lunch... Oh ya you cant talk... :/ if you know me that's really hard for me to do! Luckily I had one of my friends up there so i wasn't there all by myself. So it was really quiet and i was eating really loud and it was so funny... I you cant laugh or talk when your up stairs so the lady got mad and moved me... The sad thing is that i had a lot of fun and it was supposed to be a really bad punishment... I felt like it wasn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment